Your bedroom is a place where you can do a variety of things like exciting evenings, lying in bed reading romance, and – finally – call it a night. No wonder it’s a real disaster area so you can’t sleep well. You have to build additional storage solutions to clean up clutter. And this is your lucky day because I have listed 10 DIY storage ideas for a bedroom that can help you clean up the trash without having to spend much cost. As always, this list is presented by cinesioterapia.com
10. Upcycle Magazine holders A Empty your pocket may be the first thing you usually do before jumping in bed. Often you just throw your phone and wallet to your side table, overtaking the surface space. You need something that has an open space so you can hide it and keep the mess. All you have to do is buy the magazine place from the wood and use a little oil elbow. First, paint the magazine holder with the color of your choice. You can actually dejudge it if you want a more natural look. Then plug it into the wall with some screws. You can really hang it anywhere – even on the corner – because of its design. TIP: Place it next to the power outlet so that you can charge the phone easily.
9. Turn an IKEA bench into a beautiful side table the best way to handle a room with a space challenge is to invest in multifunctional furniture, as does the bedside table is actually made of an IKEA bench. To make this amazing table, you need to get Oddvar at IKEA. It was a wooden bench with four legs. Then attach parts of this feces except the top. Before installing them, you can paint them or leave them alone. Once assembled, take the cloth and cut it into 4 parts to cover the sides and 2 parts for the bottom. Attach them with a staples gun. Then attach the drawer slide and attach the top of the grip. Now you can easily save your trinkets. Just slide the top without recording everything.
8. Show your jewelry storing jewels in drawers is not a good idea. It can help you hide the clutter from view, little did you know that you turn your drawer into a safe place of clutter, which makes it look so messy that you can’t find the earrings you’re going to wear for your OOTD. Instead of hiding them, why don’t you hang them on the wall? With this DIY-friendly storage rack you will laugh happily and “Goodbye!” tell the mess. You just have to get, stain or paint one or two boards, screw some clothesline, hang them on the wall and you’re ready to go. For your earrings, you can use an accented cork board with old photo frames. Now you can easily save and find your jewels as well as enhance the look of your bedroom.
7. Extra Storage shelves at The Corner when it comes to small bedrooms, it is important to embrace every inch of the available space. Even the most uncomfortable places like the next corner can make for a perfect extra storage shelf. All you have to do is just take a few boards and cut them to form a different triangle they fit between the two walls. Then plug it on the wall so they are strong enough to hold your book or trinkets.
6. The Bank with hidden storage has a sofa in your bedroom can be a good idea especially if you put it near the window. You can sit back and relax while reading your favorite romance and enjoy the view of the area. Instead of placing a single bench, why not invest in a bank with hidden storage? All you have to do is create a regular couch and add a small box on the platform and add the lid using a hinge so you can keep the little items in it and hide them from the view.
5. DIY Desk organizers are you confused with the mess that has taken over the surface of your desk? Try to create this DIY desk organizer that will help keep the hassles. You just need to buy a sheet of plywood cardboard or you can customize the Clipboard. Draw the compartment plan you want on the board. Attach the boxes that contain your pen and pencil as well as your memo. Paint a specific area with a whiteboard paint so you can write a memo. You can also add two or three wooden sticks to hold the cassette and scissors in place so you can take it in a snap when you need it.
4. Beds with built-in drawers the space under your bed is ideal for storing luggage. That’s why you have to invest in a bed with a built-in drawer. If you can’t find the best one that fits your style, you can always make it yourself. You just have to make a bed with headrests and footwear. Next, you need to mount the slide under your bed so that you can easily pull and push the drawer. Floating drawer Keeping the floor space clean is very important, especially if you are staying in a small room. Clean floors make small spaces appear larger. And to do this, you have to float everything. It’s not like they’re completely floating with certain magic spells you borrowed from JK Rowling’s book. Not. You just need to mount the furniture on the wall, just like this floating drawer. This drawer is a great storage solution for small spaces. It can be a nice side table and a cool drawer. You can save your phone or something there as well as keep the floor space clean.
2. Rollaway bed If you need an extra bed for your sleeping guests, you can try this rollaway bed. The bed can be folded so that the mattress can be hidden from the view as well as a nice coffee table where you can put magazines and teas. But when it comes time to hit the bag, just open the coffee table and you get a comfy bed-everything is comfortable and warm.
1. Shelves multi-level this shelf will be able to beat the side tables of ordinary beds and everywhere this. Three shelves are stacked from the smallest to the largest. Each shelf allows you to store books and clocks. The shelves also come with LED lights that make reading angles quite good for the bedroom. Those are the 10 DIY bedroom storage ideas that will help keep the mess. If your small room is free of clutter, it will have more space and look wider. And-of course-the best convenience is yours. That’s it. Before you go, like this article, leave a comment or share it with someone in your close friend. Or a family list. Come back later with more ideas for houses and decorations, and until then thank you for reading our article.